Designer summer table by Milou Milano
New ideas coming from Milou Milano, the creative brand specialized in sartorial tableware.
Offering an exotic mise en place, inspired by nature, ideal for a summer holiday or in the city: fresh, elegant, playing with bright shades of green.
The Palm Collection the classic ‘foliage’ motif is revisited in a contemporary way, creating a tropical atmosphere suitable for elegant or informal tables. In the collection, the runners and the sartorial cotton placemats in printed cotton are enriched by patches embroidered with colorful parrot motifs.
- American style placemats in cotton cm 47×35 with embroidered patches € 45 the set of 2
- Table runner cm 50×150 € 45
- Napkins cm 43×43 € 12 the set of 2
Milou Milano Kids for bon ton holidays
For the table of the youngest Milou Milano Kids launches the Deauville Collection, ideal for holidays or seaside trips in perfect Milou Milano style, ironic, attentive to details and with retro accents.
Blue, white, squares and stripes. The timeless elegance of Normandy holidays inspires the sartorial collection of square cotton placemats with applied patch-crest. In the set the white and red striped napkin in seersucker fabric. For a total look, the marinière bag in seersucker cotton with a pattern of embroidered anchors. A real it bag!
- Pure cotton tablecloth squared 41×41 cm with hand-stitched marine crest patch and 36×36 cm seersucker cotton napkin. € 25 the set
- Small bag in cotton seersucker with a motif of small embroidered anchors cm 27×32 € 15
Images courtesy Milou Milano